Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Student of the Month


 Today we will celebrate John Rhett as "Student of the Month."

We are so proud of him. He is a very good student. He likes to call himself a nerd.

That just makes me smile.

Because Josh and I both are nerds too.

Last evening, I was putting the kiddos to bed. After prayer time, which trust me I need to be video taping their prayers because they are so pure and so funny...

John Rhett: Mom, tomorrow is my student of the month recognition.
Me: I know. I am so proud of you.
John Rhett: Reese, have you ever gotten student of the month.
Reese: What's that?
John Rhett: It is where your teacher notices that you have been a good student. Maybe you got better at something or were well behaved.
Reese: I'm never going to be student of the month.

She has high ambitions that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment